Monday, November 11, 2013

Quiet Day

Today is Veteran's Day.
So remember to take a moment to remember the people who have kept you safe over the years!
This fellow reminds us every time we go out our front door.

 
Being quiet today and working on my next projects.
But got to thinking I hadn't shared these with you yet.
So I thought I would post few pictures of the pieces that are in the Interweave Crochet Accessories book 2013.
I had such a great time designing the Filigree Sunshield and I was rather proud of how it turned out.
I also have a shawl in that issue.
The Mornings Web shawl.
It too was a joy to crochet, I got to work with silk on that one. Talk about getting spoiled.
 
And for those who have been wondering how Elsie is doing.
You can see she is resting quite comfortably on her blanket wearing her pink with purple heart cast.
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Elsie is doing so well. The sunshade and shawl are both so delicate and beautiful looking.

    ReplyDelete