Sunday, April 1, 2012

New pattern release

“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
I haven't posted this last week. I really missed it too. But I was so busy trying to finish up a couple different things.
I have been working diligently towards getting all the designs done for my next book. Close to having them done. I have one design to finish making and write the pattern for. It's down to just do though I pretty much know what I am doing on this one. Just need to do the work. I also have one I need to finish writing the pattern for. It is done. Just I did this one while traveling and didn't get the pattern written at the time. But I did take excellent notes so it's going smoothly. I am remaking it as I go to be sure though. But I don't mind this is a design I really, really like.
I have also been working on getting a pattern ready to release on my site. We got it up on my website on Friday evening. 
                                                                                                      It is my 
                                                                                     NORTHWIND SCARVES .
 
This shows what all three look like
This is my Spring Blossoms Scarf. I love how this one turned out.

Close up of the Springs Blossoms Scarf.
This is a one way design. It will rotate the opposite direction if you are right handed.

This is my Lacey Leaves scarf. I wanted to have the colors fade in and out like shadows on a tree.

This is the close up of the Lacey Leaves Scarf

And finally my Summer Blossoms scarf.
I did make matching fingerless mitts for this one.

Close up of the Summer Blossoms Scarf and Mitts.

And the mitts. These are actually very comfortable.
I was working on these while eating out one night and the waitress wanted to buy them on the spot.


 We have been hiking and went to the Renaissance festival again. I will try and get those pictures up this week. I am taking a  much needed slow down on my designing and doing some of the things I need to do around here before diving into the next major project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment