Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free to indulge

“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”
Mark Twain
 
Finished up  the 4 major pieces to the ensemble I have been working on. What a great feeling. Especially when I feel like it was definitely worth the time and effort. I still have one more piece that would tie in nicely that I can do. But haven't decided if I am going to do it or not. For one thing I have two ideas for it and haven't decided which one I think would look best. 2nd. I am not sure it is needed. So what I work on this afternoon is still up in the air.
I did take the time this afternoon after finishing up the piece to clean my house and find my desk top. So I am ready for a fresh start no matter what I choose to work on here.  Always nice when everything looks so clean and neat.
Think I will go indulge in my favorite pastime now that all my chores are done. Need to make up my mind what I want to work on. Maybe I will just indulge myself and do a little playing around and see what comes of it. Always fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment