Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cloudy Day

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw
 
Today has been clouds and sprinkles. No real rain, DRATS!  But a cloudy day is always welcome here as far as I am concerned. I love watching the endless show it puts on. Continually blue skies to me are boring. I like change and variety.
Not just in the sky but in my daily life....
My hook had to wait today while I took the time to clean house. I know crocheting is so much more fun. But every once in a while I must clean the corners or the dust bunnies would take over. I have enough trouble with bunnies in my yard I don't need them taking over my house too.
Now me and my hook can spend the rest of the day together. Have a good movie on as back ground noise and putting some quality time on this project.
Since I have no new pictures ready I thought I would share a few flower pictures I haven't posted yet. I took these when we went up to the ruins in the early part of last month.
 
I have to admit I do get to see flowers a lot more down here than in Washington. Seems like there is always something blooming. Sometimes they are small and you have to really look for them, but I have good flower radar.

These are prevalent around here and brighten the landscape.

Datura blossoms seem to jump out of nowhere.

And of course a little ray of sunshine.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment