Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weeks catch up

“I've got nothing to do today but smile.”
Simon and Garfunkel
 
I know I am so bad about keeping up with my writing here. Seems like the days just slip through my fingers.
The weekend was a kick here. We went to the Renaissance Fair on Saturday. I went in costume. I got to wear my head piece that I designed as part of my costume. I got lots of great comments on it.
It's always fun to show off your crochet. Even more fun when it's something you have designed.
Tuesday was Prescott and the Crochet meeting. Always a great day. Love spending time sharing my passion with these great ladies.
The rest of this week so far has been dealing with the Toyota. Yes it still isn't right. The accident was in July and we are still having issues with it. Seems the frame is bent. Now they are trying to decide what to do about it. It took them long enough to take us seriously that it just wasn't driving right. Very frustrating for Marv that they just wouldn't hear what he was saying. It will be nice to get this resolved. Either fixed or replaced. But we don't feel we have to drive a substandard vehicle when it wasn't before the accident. 
Other than all that my hook has been flying. Trying to get some of these designs done and ready to ship out. Though I am going to have to do most of last weekend work. Just wasn't right and I really worry about not putting my best work forward. If I don't feel good about it, it doesn't go. I would rather redo that settle for my 2nd best work.
Well here are some pictures of the Renaissance Fair. Will post more tomorrow.

Me in my full costume. Tried to keep it simple and comfortable

Okay Marv caught me playing around

I go to the Renaissance Fair and what do I take pictures of?
Flowers.
I can't seem to help myself.

This gentleman was part of the shows warm up. He was charming a couple kids here.

And only a fiber artist would take pictures of the wool in the raw.
This ewe was kind enough to pose nicely for me.

1 comment:

  1. You and your designs are just so fabulous! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete