Thursday, December 22, 2011

I"m in Hot Water Now!!!!

“The whales do not sing because they have an answer, they sing because they have a song.”
Gregory Colbert

We had a new hot water tank installed this morning. Opted not to replace the tank less hot water heater. We just weren't that impressed with it. Maybe it hasn't been working right all along. Don't know ! But it wasn't worth taking a chance that that was the problem and why we didn't care for it. So we chose to play it safe this time. I certainly don't want to change these too often in my life.

I must admit if felt so wonderful to sink into a tub of hot water this morning. Feel so much better for a long soaky  bath.

I finished the shawl I have been working on also. It's on the blocking board right now. I would say I was pleased with it. But I am beginning to feel like I am repeating myself. Will finish writing up the pattern tomorrow or Tuesday.
Going to just let myself crochet this weekend without worrying about pattern writing or anything else. I have something to work on that won't require to much concentrating and that will be my project for the weekend. I must have something to crochet though or I would start climbing the walls and driving everyone ( Including myself ) nuts.

I did sign and mail out a contract this morning. Which always makes my day. Makes me feel like maybe, Just maybe I am doing okay at this designing thing. I do know that I would be creating no matter what. That is just who and what I am. I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to. But it is nice to be recognized and valued for what I do.

1 comment:

  1. You are SO GOOD! Glad your hot water is cooperating and pleasepleaseplease feel good about the designing. The crochet world (no pun intended) needs you!

    ReplyDelete