Thursday, May 3, 2012

Re group!

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boy you would think I would learn.  I should have checked the information for the CGOA Design contest. I finally did yesterday and realized that instead of being at the 2nd convention like it was last year. It will be at the first convention this year.  So I have just over a month until I need to have my entries in.
 So the skirt is being set aside and I am picking up the pieces I want to enter this year. One is totally done. Yeah! Another is close to being done and there is one I would like to do but will have to see if I have time to make it .
 Today I took a good look at what I need to do to finish the one piece, Rounded up everything and got to work on it.
Pip of course is always here to cheer me on. No matter what I am doing.

Need to stay calm and cool. Will think about the lovely cool forests we hiked in a few weeks ago.
The Junipers were just gorgeous.

Coming back down the hill in the late afternoon.
Oh how I love the majestic trees here.
Nice things to think about when I feel a bit stressed.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pieces in Manchester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I really wish I could come to Manchester also. Drat it all.

      Delete