Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doing another Happy dance......

“I've got nothing to do today but smile.”
Simon and Garfunkel
 
There are days you just have to treasure. Tomorrow should be one of those days for me. I will be featured as a designer on the Crochet World Face Book page.
 
Can you believe this? I am still pinching myself. They will be talking about the design that is on the cover of the June issue and me as a designer.
I will have to copy and save that post to put away as a milestone in my career as a designer.
I won't post another picture of that doily as I have posted several here lately.
 
On to more mundane things. But the meat and potatoes of what I do.
I am steadily working on my latest design. There has been a whole lot of frogging on this one. But then I don't do garments too often. Getting just the right look and fit can be a challenge.
But I am hoping to have a special outfit to either enter in the design contest or to wear for the CGOA convention in Reno in September.  We will have to see how it turns out before I decide if it's an entry or just an outfit.

 
I  am going to post a few flower pictures and one of our hike pictures.
I am so far behind on my editing of the pictures
 
I love the symmetry of this bloom.

Who would think there would be orchid like flowers out in the desert. They are small but exquisite

Beauty is everywhere if you look for small wonders

This blossom is from a cactus in my front yard.

This is a shot I took the day we did Bluff Springs. The sky was so spectacular that day.


 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to figure out how to get to Reno!

    ReplyDelete