Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pluggin away


" The Way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Dolly Parton.

My brain is fried. I have spent the morning writing and editing. So ready to pick up a hook here and enjoy. But I must do the nuts and bolts part of this too. Without the pattern writing I wouldn't have much to offer people. So here I sit trying to make what I do make sense to others. Not always an easy task.
Almost done with this one though. I am debating though whether to continue on and finish it or take a break and work on my skirt.
Oh I will probably be a good girl and finish it up. It will be nice to have this behind me. It is the last thing that needed written up for my latest book.
All I will have to do next week is proof everything and It will all be ready to go. Well in time for it's deadline.

I have no new pictures so I went back and found a few that I haven't posted yet.
Hopefully this weekend we will find something worth while to take photos of.  But we have to go so far to find decent hiking this time of year. I miss our winter weather already. And we haven't even got into the real heat yet.

Well if we aren't able to go hiking I will have lots of time to crochet. Have to look at the bright side here.


On this hot day this is where I am wishing to be. But alas I must be good and get this writing done.

The 4 peaks at twilight. For purple mountains majesty? What do you think.

Did a quarter turn and there was the Weavers Needle.

This was my Palo Verde tree in bloom and the potato bush behind it.
I have to remind myself we get our color at a different time of year around here.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of the peaks against the purpling sky. Sounds like it is heating up in yoru part of the world once again.

    ReplyDelete