Friday, February 8, 2013

Keep on stitching, keep on stitching

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
Marcel Proust
Since most of this week has been on the go. I decided today was a get down to work day, and to put some real time into the projects I have going. Actually I am working on the stay at home project.
I have got lot's and lots done. Crocheting and pattern writing, and the day isn't over yet.
Amazing how much one can do when you stay focused and push yourself a bit.
You know I am busy when you can't see my desk top for the balls of thread and yarn, Motifs scattered here and there, pincushion, scissors, hooks, needles tablets, pencils, and more thread and yarn.
AWWWW BLISS!!!!
 
I do have a few more pictures from last weekend to share.
These remind me of the buttercups from when I was growing up. Though they are on a bush not a low lying plant.

Some times I wonder how I can compete with natures lace making.
Look at the intricate beauty of the seed pod.
It keeps me rather humble

The rocky crags can give a surreal feel to some of the landscapes around here.
Hard to believe this is so close to my home.

And finally a cascade of water playing peekaboo.
The melody it sang is still singing in my heart.

Now I am off to spend the afternoon doing what I enjoy best.
Creating my own bits of beauty.

1 comment: