Thursday, February 21, 2013

Post Snow

“I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.”
Audrey Hepburn
 
Yesterday afternoon we actually saw snow. Now for most people this is sooooo. It's winter lady, it's supposed to snow. Well not around here it's not. Apache Junction will never be the ski Capitol of the world as we don't get snow.
I grew up in snow country. So it was no biggie. But I did have to take pictures to prove I wasn't hallucinating.
 
Today and yesterday have been major project day. Still not done, but the end is in sight. Will have it done before the end of the weekend. Good thing as I want to ship it out on Monday or Tuesday.
 
I learned the yarn for the next project should be here next week. Wonderful in some ways. Not so in others. My list of projects I want to be playing with is growing and growing. Seems like for every project done, my idea list grows by at least 2. I can't seem to catch up with my ideas.
I do keep telling myself over and over that I will never lack for something to keep me busy.
This morning we saw more snow on the Superstition than we have ever seen. True we have only lived here 3 winters now. But still.

This is looking out my garage last evening when I went out to greet Marv and look at all the snow on his car.

This is the lowest I have seen the snow in Hog's Canyon.

Last week we figured this would be the last snow we saw this year.
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well with all the crazy weather I thing I need a bright spot in my day.
We found a few Fairy Dusters in bloom last week.
Few and far between but oh so delicate and lovely

Not to mention the little forget me nots.
Spring has to be around the corner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment