Friday, February 10, 2012

and still going...

“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
May Sarton
 
Yep I am still working on this project. My time estimation is just a bit off. Well let's say I would be done already, except I keep thinking of ways to make this better. So of course they have to be done. But I do believe the end is coming into sight. I won't say when I will be done as we know that is subject to change.
I am going to post a teaser picture though that shows the colors I am using.
I am loving my new camera. Even I can take a  halfway decent picture with it.
I am loving the colors on this

I have been playing and testing what the new camera can do. So when last nights sunset was a thing of beauty. I quickly grabbed my camera and took some pictures.  

So here is the sunset from my front yard. Well actually I had to stand in the street to get the best shot. Thankfully we don't have much traffic on our road.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment