Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another busy day. I got designs shipped out and patterns sent. I will finish getting the rest out by the end of the week. Then I can relax and enjoy my crocheting time.

I did solve my dilemma of what to work on yesterday not by flipping a coin, but working on all of them. I would work to a certain point that I gave myself as a goal on one piece and then moved to the next and did the same thing. Then I allowed myself to play with the newest idea after that. Worked well as I got quite a bit done on the 2 designs and yet had some play time too. Have to remember I do need my play time. Going to try and do the same today. See If I can make myself show some self discipline here.

 Oh and I really really like the new idea. Going to wind up some silk thread for this one today. It's thread I splurged on at convention and I have been waiting for the right project to use it on. Think this one is it. So I may do the design twice. Once just for me and once for publication. But some designs are that way.

Garden isn't doing much at the moment. It has been rather chilly around here the last few days. Not cold enough to hurt anything, But not warm enough to encourage growth either. Never done a winter garden before, still not sure what to expect from things. But you can't find out with out trying. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment