Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.  ~Theodore Roosevelt

Still working on the three projects and making progress on them all. We will see how long this lasts. I am normally someone that gets focused on one project at a time and works on it to the exclusion of others.  So this is interesting doing it this way. I must admit one project is drawing me more and more into the trap of ignoring the other two. So far I have been strong and resisted..............But who knows how I will feel later when I have to put it down.
 One reason I don't normally work this way is I am afraid of accumulating too many UFOs  doing it this way. I can see where it would be so easy to put something down for what you think will be a short time, and it not getting picked back up in a timely manner. Sometimes never!

No comments:

Post a Comment