Friday, November 18, 2011

Tired Fingers

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
Marcus Aurelius
 
My Morning has been mostly spent writing up my latest doily pattern. It is about  85 % complete. The doily is only about 75 % done but that doesn't really matter.  Not on this one anyways. I also know what I am going to do to finish it so it is really down to the easy part. Just crocheting my little heart out. I am glad as writing up a pattern to me is more tiring than all the crocheting out there. But it is something that must be done if I am going to present my design to the world. You will never see me jumping up and down with excitement when I go to sit down to write up a design. Though you might see me dancing around a bit at the thought of sitting down and doing some serious crochet work. ( Marv can vouch for this )
We all do the necessary evils though in our lives though. So pattern writing was my chore for the day.
Now I am free though to crochet as much as the day allows. Thankfully my fingers aren't too tired from all the typing.
It is my goal to have this doily done and finished written before Monday. Wish me luck.
 
Oh my nasturtiums are up and my green beans are poking their little heads out of the ground. That and my tomato count is still the same............. Life is Good ! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment