Thursday, November 17, 2011

Making Progress

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw
 
I have spent the last couple of days organizing my ideas and prioritizing my projects. Sent in a couple proposals and worked on my doily. All good things.
The only down side is I added yet another idea to the list of things to do this morning. There are times I feel a little snowed under when I think about all these ideas I have waiting in the wings to be done.
I need to get busy and finish this doily I am working on so that something else can move to the head of the line.
 
On the Garden front. So far so good. Nobody has eaten my poor little plants. Hopefully we have it set up now that they are safe from night time marauders.  I will not breath easy about this for another couple weeks. It seems liked the moment the tomatoes were about to bloom that's when they would hit me. So until one has bloomed and nothing attacks it I won't rest easy.
 
I am going to go find a nice long movie to crochet by and get to work on this doily. I won't tell you how lovely it is turning out because I always say that. And always will I hope. If  I didn't like the design I would never even talk about it. It would just quietly disappear and never be seen or heard from again. This one I will be talking about so it must be an okay design........

No comments:

Post a Comment