Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be careful what you ask for!

“You can't change what has happened, only what will happen.”
― Mitchell Leichner

Last night I told Marv that I wished this crud would either grab hold and be done or just let me go. Well we have all heard the saying be careful what you wish for you just might get it. Oh I got it! Sore throat, Sinus headache, Earache, tight chest, coughing and do not forget sneezing. I do believe it grabbed hold instead of letting go..........

I have managed to finish my doily though. I have worked all the ends in and it is currently blocking. I will pick a fairly easy project to work on for the next few days. I do have a scarf that needs to be finished up. I think it just volunteered to keep my fingers busy while this bug runs it's course. I am so thankful that I am able to keep working on what I do even though I am not at my best. I may be slower in the next day or two or whatever it takes for this to do it's thing, but at least I will be crocheting.

3 comments: