Thursday, November 10, 2011

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
Albert Einstein
 
Well I have been visited again by a tomato vine lover. My Roma tomato plant is gone. Literally chewed off at the base and hauled away. That is in my fenced garden yard too! All we can figure is either the culprit is small enough to go through the chain link or they dug their way in. I haven't moved the pots yet to see if there are any holes where the perpetrator could have gotten in.  I am just devastated by this. I couldn't believe it when Marv asked me about my missing tomato. At first I thought he was joking. But alas no............. ( Big sigh )
I do owe the rascally rabbits around here an apology. It wasn't you you stole my first tomato. I blamed you too soon. I am sorry. But please stay away from anything else in my garden that might look tempting. I have shed enough tears over this garden.......
 
Spent the morning doing errands including a trip to the post office with the last design due out before the first of the year. So I am free to let my creative juices flow for a while. Still working on the three designs each day. They all are making progress. Just some more than others. Okay so one has a stronger call for me at the moment. That is normal for me. I tend to get caught up in a design and it's where I want to be until it is finished. But I am trying really hard to be logical about this and work on the other 2 at least a little bit each day.
At least the one that I am wanting to see done so badly is the easiest to pack around so I can take it with me when we are out and about this weekend and not feel guilty that I am ignoring the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment