Saturday, November 5, 2011

Still working on the same design. Needed to re figure the back side so it fit correctly to the front. Think I have it this time. If not I will redo it again and again until I have it just right. Sometimes what looks good on paper doesn't work out in real life. Sounds like other aspects of my life......

It is going to seem strange not to roll the clocks back tonight. But they don't change the clocks here in Arizona. At least I don't have to worry about forgetting to do it.

 Staying quiet again today. Back is better but not total well yet. Marv says I have a pretty good bruise back there. Funny how muscles can react to a wrong move. Hopefully I can start doing my normal routines tomorrow.

Well I am off to finish up this piece. I added another idea to my stack of sketches this morning. I will never catch up with the ideas. They definitely form faster than I can crochet them. It's always a matter of choosing which one is screaming the loudest at me when it's time to choose the next project. Every once in a while I make myself go through them all and remind myself what is in that stack.

1 comment:

  1. looking foward to seeing the new design. Glad to hear your back is feeling better

    ReplyDelete