Saturday, November 12, 2011

“May you live every day of your life.”
Jonathan Swift
We took time yesterday for another Salt River hike. The dog loves it when we go there as he gets to go with us. We had another great day enjoying the beauty around us. Then we topped the day off with pizza and watching the final Harry Potter movie. Couldn't ask  for better.
 We did get some nice pictures this time on the river. Had more than our cell phone cameras with us.
Today we will tackle the varmint problem and my garden. It is moving up onto the concrete slap and we are adding chicken wire around it so if they are small enough to get through the chain link this should stop them. Don't know what is raiding my garden. But I want to be the one eating out of my garden not supporting the native wildlife. I have no idea what I will do next if this doesn't work.
Here are a few pictures of our day on the river.
View across the river and Blue Heron if foreground.

Marv

Me

One happy River dog

Neat Rock unfortunately to heavy to pack home.

Interesting stump

Humbled by the strength and power of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment