Friday, November 4, 2011

The design is probably 85 % done. Took a couple tries to figure out what I wanted on the back side. But I have it now so it is smooth sailing from this point on. Then I can move on to one the 2 designs that have been patiently waiting for me to get these committed designs done. I have worked a little here and there on them. But now I can give them my full attention.

 I am pleased that this design is turning out so well. I always worry a bit when I commit to a design that I haven't designed yet. Will it be good enough? Will it be my best? Could I have done better if I only had me to please.... But this one I am very pleased with and have no qualms about claiming as one of my designs. I am too the point where I can hardly wait to see it all done........ Love these moments! It's why I design in the first place.

 The back is better today. No longer walking around like a question mark. Still need to take it easy for a day or so. But the muscle spasms seem to be settling down.  Now it can just stay away for another 7-8 years or even longer would be nice.

Thankfully I have most of the lifting needed out in the garden done for a while. Almost everything I wanted to plant is planted. It going to be the strangest garden I have ever done. Should be interesting to see what happens. Might be a bust. But at least I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment