Friday, November 25, 2011

Working in peace

“Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today.”
Jonathan Larson, Rent
I am having a marvelous quiet morning here. Sitting here working on my latest design. No music, No TV, Nothing to distract me. Just me, my thoughts and my ideas.... I love these times when I am so into the creative process that I need nothing else to entertain me. That is what gives me the greatest pleasure, making my ideas become realility.  Oh don't get me wrong, I love when my ideas work out beautifully and I have a lovely piece to show for my efforts. But that's the bonus. The real joy is the creating. When colors, stitches and ideas are all dancing in my head and trying to come out through my fingers. That is my true happy place.
By the way. My garden is doing great now that I have the varmints fenced out. I even have a tomato trying to bloom. Yeah!!
Well my hook is calling to me and I must answer..............

No comments:

Post a Comment