Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hope no one is suffering from a Yarn Hangover from yesterday. Though it is hard to over indulge in yarn. I enjoyed my day chatting with others who share my passion. I even won a prize. More yarn. Can always use that.  I did manage to meet all my goals for the day in spite of trying to keep up with what was going on. Feeling good about what I have been working on here lately. With any luck and some serious hooking here this weekend I could possibly have this phase of this project done by Monday. Ready to be picking back up my thread and smaller hooks.
My bed for my zucchini is ready for some soil. Probably won't get a chance to pick that up until next week sometime. My Tomatoes are looking good though. They seem happy where I have them. 
Quick trip to the post office and then it's back to hooking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment