Thursday, October 27, 2011


It always amazes me how messy designing can be. I am sitting here with my desk top covered with what I call snippets. Small samples of ideas I am playing with. Each one is slightly different from the next. My WHAT IF button has been working overtime on this piece. Looked at properly they show the progression of this piece. Looked at piled on my desk they are just a jumble mess.  But the piece is almost to where I want it. Just a few more tweaks and I will have it. I think well worth all the starts and restarts.

I had to laugh this morning watching Elsie and Pip our dog. Pip had fallen asleep behind my chair. In the meantime Elsie came and laid down at me feet.  Now Elsie has everyone so bamboozled in to thinking she is queen around here. So when Pip woke up and decided it was time to leave, he would take one step and freeze to make sure Elsie wasn't going to object. Take another step and freeze. It took 6 steps to get past the queen.  Then he scurried off to where he originally intended to go. She never even acknowledged he was there. .
My question is if our pets reflect us.
Am I like Elsie, truly a total bitch or just a strong, dominate personality type, or maybe I am like Pip just a bit of a coward............?  Tough question
Here is a picture of the queen on my Wishful Angels Treeskirt. She insisted she needed to be in the shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment