Saturday, October 22, 2011

I had a long sleepless night last night. Then a quick trip to the urgent care this morning to get taken care of. No fun when your body decides it doesn't want to play nice. It's not a big problem, just uncomfortable. I knew instantly what the problem was and what the fix was also. Just I needed to see the doctor to make it happen. So  I will be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. 
Needless to say I am not at my best today. Though it has still been a busy day and I am just now getting to sit down and relax. I have managed to get a little bit of crocheting while doing all the running we ended up doing.
 Marv was a sweetheart and bought me a new pc tablet. I have been eyeballing the tablets for a while. They just look so handy. But I truly need all the capabilities of my computer.  I need a word program, my photo editing program. and all the rest. I needed more than a glorified reader and or Internet browser. This little baby looks to be it. I like the fact that I don't need a mouse or keyboard. Just it, so when I am out and about it will be much more convenient than my little laptop I have had. It does have a docking station that I can use here at home with a key board and it came with a blue tooth mouse so I have a mouse if I so desire. We went up to Scottsdale to the Mircosoft store to take a look at it to see if it was anything like what I wanted. After taking a long look at it we wandered around the mall for about 2 hours talking about it. Well it came home with me.I think it will fit my needs quite nicely. Thank you Marv, You spoil me rotten.....
 Tomato report. I didn't get in to get a new tomato plant to replace the poor thing that something ate. I did cage the other two tomatoes and it's a good thing I did. Something came in today and finished off the poor tomato it had already done under. It is now nothing but a bare stalk that is eaten through half way down at the base. Pretty pathetic looking thing. I do believe it is rabbits that got my first one. At least they were just out there trying to figure out how to get into the cage I have over the remaining tomatoes. So I strongly expect they were looking for second helpings. They will have to look else where from this point on.
Time to kick back, relax and get a bit of crochet work done. But I am not going to push this evening. Tomorrow will be soon enough to start pushing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment