Monday, October 3, 2011

This Old Crochet Addict Enters Cyber Age

I have resisted starting a blog for a long time. But I realized that I do need to join the cyber age and start a blog.
So Here I am .
I am a crochet designer . Love designing in thread. Give me some thread and a hook and away I go.
So I will share what I can of my journey with you on these pages. Of course I can't tell you what I am currently working on at any given point in detail. Or show you pictures of what  I just created. Those have to remain private until they are published.
But I can and will share with you is my thoughts on my designing and the joys and fustrations of my days.
So what do I design?
Well
Doilies are my favorite thing to design. Shawls are probably my second favorite. But I can and do design other things as well. It's what ever strikes my fancy. The design process is what lures me in. I just love making something that is totaly unique to me from next to nothing.
So Welcome to my world

No comments:

Post a Comment