Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yeah! yesterday the ups driver left a package on my porch. The yarn I have been waiting for has arrived. Now I just need to keep my fingers off of it until I finish this swatch. Should be done in a few hours time. I think I can wait that long. I think I can.... I think I can.
I have spent my time outside working on prepping the bed I intend to plant my zucchini  in. It is going to take me a few more days to get it finished. I can only work so long out there before it warms up too much to work comfortably in. I am no fool, I do not need heat stroke. So I come in and quit moving rocks and such when it get too warm. It will be there waiting for me in the morning. I am seeing progress though everyday.
Time to grab my hook and get busy. The sooner I finish this one, the sooner I can play with this yarn I got yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment