Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quiet day

Today was so nice as I got to spend it with Marv, We haven't had much time together here lately with my travels and his work schedule. So it felt really great to go bowling this morning and had a good time, managed to have some half way decent scores too. We hit a few yard sales and got some other running done after wards. All together a pleasant day. The weather cooperated to and was not too hot, and not too cold, but just right. I got my tomatoes for my pots and a strawberry jar and the plants to go in it. I will get them all planted in the morning.
   Latest design is going well. Taking a break yesterday was just what I needed. By the time I came in from working out in the yard I knew exactly what I needed and wanted to do. So it's been flying off my hook now. Should have this one all figured out by tomorrow. It always amazes me how things work themselves out if you just let it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment